Wednesday 4 February 2009

Dear Di

A little while back you asked me whether I had found any parks to walk in and I hadn't, mainly because living in a City in India I hadn't expected to find any and nowhere seemed obvious.

Duly prompted I decided to set myself a task to find one...and I know you'll be happy and impressed to hear that I have!

After several attempts to visit The Theosophical Society Gardens (closed on Sunday's and holidays - only in India!) we finally enjoyed a beautiful family walk in a quiet and tranquil setting last weekend.

There were no crowds, no dogs, no car horns, no beggars and no-one bothered the children or tried to take our photographs. We tried to see the world's 2nd largest Banyan Tree but its true size of approximately 250ft x 230ft was hard to fathom amongst all the other greenery and protective fencing. The grounds were beautiful and I look forward to exploring them more, thank you for that friendly kick up the proverbial!

Hope you enjoy the photos. I am thinking of you, lots of love xxxx


Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: