Thursday 3 July 2008

5 4 3 2 1 Lift off!

Woo hoo! I've done it!

I have finally created a blog to record our family's imminent move to Chennai, India and our new life beyond. Hopefully it will keep our friends and family updated in our exploits while we pack and prepare and eventually wind our way there.

I have been reading some great blogs out there over the last few months that have given me a great insight into being an ex-pat, and I am a complete novice on blogging and ex-pat'ing so any tips on either aspect would be gratefully received!

Who? We are the Wilson family 4 - Mum, Dad, DD 3 1/2 and DS 13mths
Where? - Kenilworth, Warwickshire, UK
When? Leaving the UK late September bound for Chennai
Why? 3 year international assignment
What? Who knows!! A whole lot of fun and experiences we're hoping!

So, although alot of the preparation and, dare I say anxiety has been going on for the last few months...at least I can tick Blog off my very long to do list.

Thanks to G and H for their help this evening! Great salad and fabulous company as always!

No comments: