Sunday 13 July 2008

Oh What a Lovely Night...

It's my birthday next week, and, although it really pains me to admit it, it is one of 'those' milestone birthdays we all love to dread!

So, last night, by way of a celebration and perhaps a little bit of commiseration (!) 21 of us descended on one of DH and I's favourite restaurants. Oscars Bistro in Leamington is one of those lovely restaurants who serve fab food and lovely wine, has excellent unobtrusive service and serves THE BEST Moules and Coq au Vin amongst all the other lovely lovely dishes.

We had a ball! My head unkindly told me so this morning, and, it was another one of those lovely events that leaves me with more memories of all our dear friends...who had all better keep their drunken promises to come and visit us in Chennai...or else!!

No comments: