Thursday 23 October 2008

School UN Assembly

Guess what? I'm in the school library again!

This morning DD very proudly flew the flag for Great Britain in the school United Nations assembly which took place this morning. In the rush to get here on time, with her in costume I left my camera at home again but hope that the ones I took on my phone will be OK...errr when I can work out how to transfer them to computer!! There were teams of three to flag carry for each country and luckily DD had two older girls with her to actually carry the flag. She was really brave at first but then slightly overcome as the enormonity of walking through a room with a noisy cheering audience of 600+ dawned on her. She did so well and undertook her duty with great aplomb. Photos to follow, fingers crossed.

No comments: