Monday 6 October 2008

Monday Already!

Well last week flew by and before I knew it the weekend was upon us. Most problems at the house have been ironed out now, to be replaced by others in time I'm sure but we'll just have to wait and see what crops up.

Our drivers, Kumar (mine) and Murasoli (DH's) are worth their weight and have been fantastic both at driving and sorting some of the issues that arise, as Kumar told me this evening, he is not just a driver and anything we need he will sort out for us...OK Kumar, fine by me!

Jayanthi (aka Mary) is also great, fab with the kids and gets on with things even before I have to say anything. Granted we're still not in the house and things will run much differently when we are but from what she has demonstrated so far, I think we'll be OK.

Saturday was spent curtain and blind choosing and ordering, most will be fitted later this week so at least we'll sleep OK. Am waiting to do the downstairs until our furniture arrives in the sea shipment in a few weeks time.

Saturday evening DH went.....OUT FOR DINNER!!! Woo hoo!! Jayanthi babysat and we enjoyed good food and a panoramic rooftop view of Chennai here..
http://www.raintreehotels.com/
Check out the Above Sea Level Restaurant!

On Sunday DH and I were eaten alive by mosi's while looking at furniture. Moral of the story...wear repellent at ALL times.

No comments: