Sunday 12 October 2008

Our Little Housemate

Hope you can see him/her!

This is one of our little Gecko's that periodically run up and down the walls and ceilings in the house much to the delight of DS who tries his level best to catch them but they're way too fast.

I found a baby one in a box in the playroom the other day and as they are good housemates to have (they eat the nasties ...err well, I hope they do) I carefully took it to the front door and popped it outside...where it sadly lay on it's back with feet in the air. While I was peering at it in disbelief because I'd really been so careful, one of the security guards wanders over and declares "Dead Madam". Oh b***** I thought.

5 minutes later it's time to collect DD from school and as I come out of the front door I guiltily glance down to my left and the little blighter was nowhere to be seen, gone, disappeared! What a wise little chap it was and must have been 'playing dead' to save itself. Clever little Gecko!

No comments: